Monday 16 March 2009

HUGE Thank you to Cotswold Outdoor!


We have been bowled over by the level of support that we are receiving and today we need to give a special mention to Cotswold.

The wonderful Nicki Strouts from the Cotswold Outdoor store in Brecon has worked hard to secure support for us from Cotswold who have now donated hundreds of pounds worth of necessary equipment and given us big discounts on much more.

We want every penny to go to Macmillan Cancer Support and with their kindness and generosity Cotswold Outdoor are helping this happen.

So I speak on behalf of the Spa 2 Summit team when I say that we can't thank you enough for what you've done!

Check out their website on www.cotswoldoutdoor.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been away the last week, I could check emails and stuff on my phone but it wouldn't let me comment here...
    I just wanted to add my thanks to Pete's post. The assistance that Nicki and Cotswold are giving us will be a massive help to the success of S2S. Although a challenge that involves walking doesn't sound like it will require too much equipment (feet, water, flapjacks) when you start to combine the cost of items that on their own may be relatively inexpensive, you realise that there is quite some cost involved. The help that Cotswold Outdoor are giving us really reduces the cost impact on the team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete